Friday, January 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: January 14-17, 2011

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted weekly at Crazy for Books. This is the first one I have joined, I thought it would be a fun way to connect.

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question is:

"Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?"

I don't stick to any particular genre at all. I really love reading "classics" because they are drawn from in so many different ways, in various parts of our culture. I think it's fascinating to catch these types of references.

Other than that I pretty much read whatever I feel like at the time. There are so many different types of books out there I can't tie myself down to just one type!

5 comments:

  1. Here I am hopping on by...

    I went all over the map with this question on my blog. I read and enjoy almost every genre of fiction out there. There’s no way I could just pick one.

    So I talked about all of them. Even romance fiction (sort of)! I invite you to hop over to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and see for yourself.

    Howard A. Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    Reading Lark's Hop Post

    P.S. - I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. New follower! I don't read enough of the classics, but when I force myself to do so, I usually find that I enjoy them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although some are hard to get through I pretty much always enjoy reading classics. I am currently reading Everything That Rises Must Converge and must say it is not at all what I was expecting. It really surprised me.

    Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete